Tuesday, June 13, 2023

When I was a kid, I had a friend who loved baseball

A few years ago, I started scuba diving. Before my first dive, I spent countless hours researching and thinking about what it would be like. But all that research didn’t matter, because as soon as I dived, nothing mattered. It was so much better than any picture, any video, or anyone could have hoped to describe. There I was, playing with fishes, watching my air bubbles, and it hit me: I was never supposed to be here, but look at me now. It was a sense of freedom and bliss that I have never before felt. Since then, I have become a scuba diving maniac, and find myself always trying to share the sensations, the sights, and the beauty of scuba diving to anyone who would listen. Then one day, one of my friends told me that whenever I talked about scuba diving, I have this little twinkle in my eyes. At that moment I realized, I had become my childhood friend.

It is our hope that everyone has that one thing that for no reason whatsoever, they can absolutely love. It can be a hobby, collection, game, or whatever you want, that no matter how tired or stressed you are, it can always make things better. It can be an activity like a sport or a game, or an object like a geeky device. It can be an actor or a rock band. We all deserve something that no matter what always makes us happy and that we want to share with others. We all deserve to have such a passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[𝚁eddit@Streams]* Commanders vs Bears Live Stream@𝚁eddit ON TV NFL Week 5 at Home?

30 min ago - NFLStreams Reddit Week 5 !! Here’s options for listening or watching NFL 2023 live streaming for free on Reddit, Crackstreams, ...